1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest? My niece MIMI
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way? I want to be a famous photographer/singer/actor
3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why? Not all the time. Only if it is for something professional.
4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you? Gym, sun, museum, sex, dinner, sex.
5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else? Tonight in the car. Today when I posted a video.
6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want? I would retain the mind.
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die? I always thought that I will burn.
8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common. Love for music, certain values, love for friends.
9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful? My health.
10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be? I would love my parents to love me the way I am.
11. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible. This is the story of a crazy guy who went through some hard times, but always showed that nothing is the end.
12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be? Be able to learn other languages very easily.
13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know? I would love to know if my nieces and nephew will live close to me. I would desire to know if one day I could finally find peace inside me.
14. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it? I dreamed about having a night full of sex without moderation.
15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life? My attempt to be myself no matter what others think about me.
16. What do you value most in a friendship? Being there in the good but most of all in the bad
17. What is your most treasured memory? Sitting on a bench and looking at the sea.
18. What is your most terrible memory? When my mom died.
19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why? I do not know, maybe. I will travel as much as possible.
20. What does friendship mean to you? Everything.
21. What roles do love and affection play in your life? They play an important role because we all want to be loved.
22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.Outgoing, intelligent, talented, lovely, sweet.
23. How close and warm is your family? Not to close or warm.Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s? A little bit.
24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother? I loved her.
25. Make three true “we” statements each. For instance, “We are both in this room feeling … “ we had some good and bad memories. We went through storms and we survived. We supported each other and try to love each other unconditionally
26. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share some artistic moments”.
27. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know. They would need to know how important to me is to be accepted the way I am and the choices that I make without any judgement.
28. Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met. I like the fact that he risked for our relationship.
29. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life. When I peed in my pants when I was a kid.
30. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself? I don’t remember. I cried by myself a couple of weeks ago.
31. Tell your partner something that you like about them already. The desire to surprise me
32. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about? Death, diseases.
33. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet? To my family and friends how much I truly care and love them. I already did.
34. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why? My laptop because it has all my pictures.
35. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why? My nieces and nephew because they are so young.
36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen. To be honest and not be judged because of that.